Specializing in Outside-the-Box SituationsAugust 1, 2017
Fed Expected to Raise Rates Before Year’s EndNovember 9, 2017
The real estate market season for Fall is upon us and it is no less crazy than recent seasons past.
Bidding wars are common, financing can be tricky, and well priced, good all-around properties are in short supply.
You MUST be strategic to be successful!
If there is one thing I could tell you that I know you will remember, it would be sellers love bids from buyers who can move quickly.
Many of my past clients have gotten their bids accepted because of how fast they could move through the process to closing.
I help my clients move along so fast that they have the best chance of getting their bid accepted.
1. Super Fast Pre-approvals in 24 hours
– These are not one page prequalification letters. These are official loan commitment letters that are crucial to any serious offer for a property in the tri-state area.
2. Super Fast Approvals with In-House Operations
– One reason I offer each one of my clients this awesome speed is because our entire operation from start to finish is right here on 45th Street; including origination, underwriting, appraisals and closing. Maximizing speed and communication, all of the important departments together, in one office, on the same floor.
3. Confident with an Extra Layer of Protection
– Working with over 40 different lending institutions allows me to offer an extra layer of protection to each of my clients. Just in case, we have multiple back ups.
How are you positioning yourself for the new season?
Call me today for professional insight on your best next moves.